Diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Have erectile dysfunction. Treatment?

Having sort erection dysfuntion problem since last month looks like may mental was very much fine till 6 month ago i was diagnosed with Multiple schulorisis way back 12 years ago my doctor gave me clean chit that is has been resolved 3 years back so do need to have some health strong med for this you know this quiet upset thing to happen to any male
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012
Urologist 's  Response
You can try meds like viagra, they can help.
Some men with MS will have a nerve issue that will not allow erection without a vaccuum pump

Please rate 5 stars! I strive to provide the best answer I can to your quetsions!