Diagnosed with multiple myeloma. High creatinine levels. Pain in the arms. Did chemotherapy. Advice?

my 83 year old mother was just diagnosed with stage 3 multiple Myeloma. They have started her on Kidney dialysis 2 weeks ago and within 12 hours of dialysis her creatin level is already back to 5.2. She is in having severe pain in her arms also. The have done 2 treatments of chemo shots and they made her so sick she could not eat for 3 days. I am confused and I do not know what to do. How long will she live if she stops everything but the kiney dialysis?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013