Diagnosed with multiple follicles in ovaries. Trying to conceive. Done intrauterine ultrasound. Suggest?

My wife and I are trying for a baby. She was diagnosed with multiple follicles in both ovaries. Her LMP was on 17th March 2013. Since 18th March 2013 her gynac has prescribed her METFORMIN 500 and one more medicine (forgot the name) for 5 days. She has been taking METFORMIN 500 twice a day since 18th March 2013. She got her intrauterine ultasound done on 23rd March 2013 and the diagnosis was multiple small, uterus 5mm. She again got the ultrasound today and the diagnosis was multiple small, uterus 7mm. She was given HMG injection and was asked to come on 28th March 2013. We are worried about the whole situation. Will everything become normal?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013