Diagnosed with multiple blood clots in lungs. Mild chest pain, leg cramps. On birth control. Further?

Hi, I was diagnosed with multiple blood clots in both lungs 1/17/2013. I was hospitalized for 5 days after being on heparin . I was discharged and now see a hemotologist who has done genetic testing and I am awaiting the results. Since my discharge, I still feel mild chest pains, heart palpitations, tingling and pain in both legs. Is this normal during recovery. Prior to leaving the hospital, they did an ultrasound on my legs and found no clots; however, they feel that due to me sitting for an extended period of time and starting a new birth control , the initial clot formed in my right leg and travelled to my lungs. Are the symptoms I m feeling side effects from the Warfarin I now take or is this typical post PE.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013