Diagnosed with multilevel spinal disc degeneration and fibromyalgia. Suffer from dizziness, difficulty in concentration and tingling in the fingers

I was diagnosed several years ago by an orthapeadic surgeon in australia with multilevel spinal disc degeneration, and in nz 8 yrs ago with fibromyalgia ...recently i have been suffering severe dizzy/light headed spells, trouble concentrating/ brain fog and tingling and numbness in the three smallest fingers in both hands, pain in my hip joints...I dont believe this is just from fact i sometimes wonder if there has been a misdiagnosis of the fibro as apart from a few aches i lead a normal life and every now and then take codiene for the pain...Any ideas??? The pain in my feels like its inflamed and i sometimes get severe pain running up my spine ....
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013