Diagnosed with mono. Leg started feeling week. Dizziness due to steroids. Then muscles twitching all over the body. Reason?

Hello, in december I was diagnosed with mono. A few weeks after this I started to feel a very weak feeling in my leg and I was diagnosed with restless leg (left leg). My doctor then put me on a steroid called prednisone . When I was on the steroid I was feeling very dizzy but my doctor said that was from the steroid. After completing the steroid about 2/16 I started getting muscle twitching all over my body and now I still have the muscle twitching, and instead of my leg being restless my left arm feels weak every day and when try to stay steady with my left arm, on my left hand , my fingers are always twitching. What is this? Please note that I am very stressed all of the time from college also, but it seems like the muscle twitching comes when I am the most relaxed.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Feb 2012