Diagnosed with mono, CMV. Experiencing dizziness, balance issues, IBS. Suggestions?

I was diagnosed with mono and CMV about 4 months ago. I woke up in the middle of the night with an episode of vertigo after which I became nauseated and vomited. Other symptoms I had that convinced me I needed to seek medical attention were, brain fog and dizziness , trouble swallowing , heart palpitations, right ear pain, dull pain on right side of stomach and tingling throughout body. My doctor thought it was menopausal, so he put me on an anti depressant . Symptoms continued and meds did not help, so he referred me to a neurologist who did blood work. I also saw an ENT who said my ears looked fine but wanted to schedule a CT scan. Meanwhile, the blood work came back showing I had mono and CMV, so the CT scan was cancelled. I manage a retail store, so did not rest at all during this time, in fact worked insanely long hours. I finally have been able to get a little rest, but still experience alot of dizziness and balance issues. I also have had more of an irritable bowel lately along with just not feeling well at all. Where do I go from here? I am so tired of feeling this way. I am a 51 year old woman. I am overweight, but have never had any health issues of any kind up until this time.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013