Diagnosed with moderately differentiated squamous carcinoma in left lung. Tried various medications, no help. Any suggestions ?

Dear Team, My AAAA, age 36 recently(20/08/12) diagnosed with “MODERATELY DIFFERENTIATED SQUAMOUS CARCINOMA” from TRUCUT BIOPSY OF PLEURAL NODULES IN LEFT LUNG . Please find below complete history of her disease. 1. Actually the skin of my wife is tight compare to other ones , her fingers turn blue when she exposes them in winter for the longer time or do some work in the cold water . but as he had no such big problem in that in her usual daily work , she ignored the same . 2. In year 2009 she had complain of chest pain with some shortness of breath and also feels breathless when she walks more. 3. We have shown the case to ALL INDIA MEDICAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE Dermatologist department in 01/10/2009 , they suggested many test (report attached) after the test is been done we reverted back to AIIMS they have seen all the reports , and started medicine ,she has taken the medicine for two months , but not found any relief , she left the medicine
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013