Diagnosed with mixed connected tissue disease, prescribed prednisone, mycophenolate. Which Nutrilite products can help in evading the side effects?

Hi How are you ? I would like you to help about Nutrilite product. Because my boyfriend has MCTD (Mixed connected tissue decease) and doctor gave him Prednisone 20 MG, Mycophenolate 500 MG, and Hydroco/Acetam to him.. and i would like to know witch Nutrilite Double X and also witch vitamin. may help him for protection his drug side effect.. Thank you so much for your help...
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012