Diagnosed with mitral valve prolapse previously. Also, have chestpain. Can I lead a normal married life?

hai,i m 29 yrs old male dignosed as mitral valve prolapse 5 yrs back.dr said i have only very minimal problem and it is congenital .but i have chest pain while i think about it.also i while i do push up exercises i feel relax..but i get pain at a particular position left side over the we can decrease this pain without any medicines?it will affect my family life?can i get married?it will affect my partner life..this problem can be decrease by any exesises?i am a lean man..not eating any junk food...what to do ?could youi pls help me for dr said that i dont have any to be tensed?i dont have life 4 it curable or controlable without of my girl friend said that it will be normal when i get obese...thanking you...
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013