Diagnosed with mild sphenoid opacification with secreations, nasal deviation, pain and itchiness in eye

I was diagnosed with mild left -sided sphenoid opacification with secreations. I also have a leftward nasal deviation with moderate spur contacting the left inferior turbinate. I've been on Augmentin for 13 days and the pain and itchiness of my left eye is still there. I feel like my left eye is getting sucked in (I have a very dark circle in the corner of my eye. It feels like little sticks moving around under my left eye as well. I read that the type of sinus trouble I have needs to be treated longer then 14 days or with stronger antibiotics because the passageways are so small and fluid gets trapped. Any help on what I should do would be helpful. I teach 100 kids each day and I need to feel better soon. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013