Diagnosed with mild left ventricular diastolic dysfunction caused by hypertension. Breathlessness and fatigue. Have hypothyroidism

Hello. I was just diagnosed with mild left ventricular diastolic dysfunction caused by hypertension. I do get out of breath easily and fatigue easily but no other symptoms. Is this early heart failure? Also I was also recently diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism. I have an appointment to see an endocrinologist next week. In doing research it seems likely that both the high blood pressure issues and left ventricular problems can be attributed to abnormal calcium levels. Could this be correct?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013