Diagnosed with mild hydrbephtosis, ovarian cyst, have endometriosis, have heavy bleeding. Help?

Hello Doctor: I am 46 years. I have been diagnosed ( u/s, nuclear imaging) with right mild hydrometer / hydrbephtosis but no stones no pain or symptoms and normall urinalysis . However I also have endometriosis and right ovarian cyst . after laproscopy surgeon was of the opinion that ovarian cyst is not pressing the ureter . So I have two questions 1) since I don t have any problem now and as dr is suggesting to have stent in ureter ( which has it s own complications, like pain and excessive urination etc) how much would it be beneficial for the hydro...Second, in order to manage the endo and heavy bleeding ( 25-28 days cycle with 6 -7 days of periods) what could be done. I know of birth pill as an option. I personally feel if endometriosis is controlled it might help reduce scarring and relieve the obstruction on ureter ( if that s the case). I will greatly appreciate your expert opinion. Looking forward to your response. P. S. : hydro was diagnosed year and half before during routine gyne u/s and other results are more or less same over the time. Thanks and regards. Suha
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013