Diagnosed with mild fatty liver, blood urea. Have pain in soles and around lower extremities. Due to fatty liver or gastric problem?

I have been diagnosed with mild fatty liver and my blood urea and critnine is marginally low. I am not alchoholic but I am on cholestrol controlling medicine. I get swelling near toes with pitting and also have pain in soles and around lower extremities. Is there any connection . Is heaviness on right side under the ribs is on account of fatty liver or gastric problem. I don t normally pass gas that often.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013