Diagnosed with mild Lax Les, persisting burning feeling in chest and back. Taking Nexium, Domstal. Will it take time to recover?

Hi Doctor, I have been diagnosed with Lax Les (mild). I am 156 cm tall. I am 5 feet 2 Inches. I have a 2 year old baby through Csection . I have been prescribed with Nexium to take everyday morning on empty stomach for 2 months, and domstal 10 Mg before each of my meals. I have started the medications 2-3 days back but still feel burning sensation in my chest and back. Will it take time to recover? Would I have to be in medicines life long? What should I eat? And what should I avoid eating? And by evening the burning sensation is more and I feel palpitations as well. I have got my heart checked and everything seems to be fine. So is Lax les also causing this palpitation?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012