Diagnosed with migraine, nagging pain in left temple, intermittent jittery feeling in eye. Is this due to migraine?

I was diagnosed with migranes about eight months ago, but I have had a severe headache that woke me up and stayed with me for four days, now i just have a nagging pain in my left temple and its also making my eye feel like its jittery although it does not look like it when i look at it. It comes and goes. could this still be a migrane, i scheduled an eye exam for tomorrow because i did have a scratch in my left eye last week and the dr gave me eye drops to clear it up.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012