Diagnosed with maxillary sinus blockage, CT scan showed total opacification of sphenoid, no relief with antibiotics. Suggestion?

hello, in the last 5 months i was diagnosed with maxillary sinus blockage. whent on 3-4 anti biotic courses, no avail, then drainage. Had sudden eyepain and headaches returned to ent. current c.t said whilst maxillary is somewaht better a total opification of the sphenoid is present. symptoms have been odd ammonia type smell, nausea , cold sweats and dizzyness oh heaaches and eye twitch. max was left side this is right side. started anti biotics again yesterday. am very concerned. have to wait 3 weeks for nxt appointment but still having symptoms. could this be worse for me, the postioning etc? thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012