Diagnosed with mastitis of left breast, on antibiotics, red, nipple rough, suggested refill returns. Is this cancer?

I've been diagnosed with mastitis of left breast. .I'm concerned because I've been on antibiotics since 8/17/13..my breast is is still much larger than the other red and mynipple area is rough (not itching or hot)..my doctor said to get a refill come back in 3months..please help ease my worries..also my 1/2 sister hsa breast issues. I'm worried about. .IBC...INFLAMMATORY BREAST CANCER
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013