Diagnosed with malaria vivax and typhoid. Headaches and diarrhea after taking medication. Typhidot positive after recovery. Is it normal?

In November i was diagnosed with malaria vivax and typhoid . I took the medicines prescribed and had a bad experience of headaches and diarrhea while passing through the medicines course. A month later i had the typhidot test again which came out positive, i was told it remains positive for a few months. Now in August 8 months later i have been diagnosed with both the same diseases again, and tyhphidot is showing igg and igm positive too. im very concerned about my health, my doctors here don t know whats going on. please help!
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012