Diagnosed with malaria. prescribed Gudcef. Right treatment? Precautions to be taken at home?

did gudcef cv 200mg will be use for malaria fever? please give me answer. If malaria occurs, which type of care we should take at home. my name is sravanthi. my husband is suffering from fever temperature is 100 from 10 days onwards. one week before we tested fever profile. It is normal. some doctors saying in starting of fever malaria will show negative. am worrying so much, am not understanding anything.kindly advice me please.
Asked On : Mon, 19 Nov 2012