Diagnosed with lymphoma due to swollen axillary nodes. Hepatic nodule near the liver found in the ultrasound. Any suggestions?

Hi doc my husband age 44 has just been diagnosed as having lymphoma due to swollen axillary nodes biggest as 4.1 cm, however the official biopsy result is not out yet, surgeon who performed the procedure told me that big chance its lymphoma, he ordered chest xray , blood work , and abdominal ultrasound, all came back clear except for a sized 1.5 to 1.2 hepatic node beside the liver, he is asymptomatic aside from having itchy legs at times, no weight loss, and good appetite, are these factors considered ok i mean is the prognosis good? im devastated and find it hard to face the surgeon who will eventually break the bad news to us confirming lymphoma
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013