Diagnosed with lupus. Have symptoms of fibromyalgia, neuropathy and hypertension. How do I know I have lupus?

I was just wondering, why my doctor sent me to specialist (Lupus) and he tells me there is nothing to worry about, but on my disability claim papers, it states that I have lupus. This isn't the first time that I have been diagnosed with lupus. I was first diagnosed at the age of 21, they called in RA and OA specialist and all that. Now at the age of 32, lupus is back in the picture. Why tell me not to worry, cause there isn't anything to worry about, but it's on papers that I am positive to have lupus. The SS ppl got the paper from the doctors right? And I have all manners of autoimmune diseases from Sarcoidosis, fibromyalgia, neuropathy, sciatic nerve damage, high blood pressure, thyroid cists, carpal tunnel, mental issues, just to name a few. But why is the question and how do I truly know, besides all the pain?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013