Diagnosed with lupus. Had allergic reaction to the medication. Need an immunologist consultation

I am searching for an Immunologist AAAAI in western wa state..cannot find one. I have been dx with lupus E..took a medicine and had severe allergic reaction ending in ER. I was referred to an immunologist..went yesterday..wasted of my time...told me; yep you are allergic to Plaquenil...(already knew that). offered no further tx recommendations. I am looking for a physician that just does not specialize in allergy testing and f/u shot therapy. thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013