Diagnosed with lump and Tb in throat, causing severe pain in throat. Time to recover from TB?

Hi in last appointment with ent specilist , he ask me according my reports that i have lump. tb in throat he ask me that we will write u urgent for tb specilist . its near 4 days ago but i did not find any letter in my home also feeling much pain in my throat ... what i need to do go again ENt clinic or wait for letter tomorrow and last question how many months needs to recover this tb tumer,,,,,,i have no chest tb every thing fine thnx
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013