Diagnosed with low sperm count, taking Addyzoa, have fathered a child earlier. What could be causing this?

I have been diagnosed of low sperm count by my doctor. Last sperm count test shows low count of 2million with motility 70% . My doctor gave me Clomid combined with Addyzoa for month. I did another test and result was 2.5million count , motility 70%, fast and directional. I have taken Addyzoa for 3month and result is slightly up above previous results. I am still taken Ddyzoa. i have done dopler test and all the hormonal test my doctor said everything is okay . However, I have fathered a child before. My question is what is causing this low sperm count. When my first girlfriend got pregnant was I having sperm count as low as 2million. With these results can I get my woman pregnant? Iam getting worried. Please help.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013