Diagnosed with low hemoglobin and iron level. Chances of getting lymphoma?

my sister very recently has been investigated because of low hemoglobin and iron. they discovered some sort of genetic issue that may be in our family (alpha ?) can that lead to lymphoma? I recently received tx for lymphoma and am quite concerned for my kids and grandkids, especially since my son in taking Remicade q 6 weeks, which makes him more at risk for it too. All these together make me quite anxious for their increased risk. do you have any information or links i can further research?
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013