Diagnosed with liver metastase. Will daxotel cause any problem to liver ?

before 2 years my mother had abreast cancer then she felt pain in the right side she made Ultrasound the Dr said that she has a liver metastase and she must use 2 kind of chemotherapy 1- daxotel 2- xeloda after she had taken the first dose the Dr told her that she have to stop the daxotel because it has bad effect on the liver . Is that right ? please answer me because there are no symptoms on her related to the liver cancer except the pain . again answer me as fast as you can .thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 9 Mar 2011