Diagnosed with liver hemangioma. Is it safe to take the birth control pills? Is the tumor caused by HCG diet drops?

I was recently diagnosed with a liver hemangioma . I don t know the exact size of it. I read that being on birth control could cause the tumor to grow. Should I stop taking birth control pills ( seasonique )? Also I have recently taken HCG diet drops and think that may be the cause of my liver enzymes being elevated which prompted the sonogram. How dangerous is this hemangioma and should I discontinue taking birth control pill? Could HCG have caused the tumor to grow? And since I am no longer using HCG will the tumor stop growing? Thank you. 43 yr old female
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012