Diagnosed with liver cirrhosis. Suffer from joint pain with stiffness. Any solution?

i was diagnosed with cirrohsis of the liver 6 months ago. I began suffering from bad joint pain and general body aches. I get very stiff and sore after sitting or remaining in the same period for fairly short periods of time. I do not consume any alcohol and follow a diet of low fat , low sodium and limited protein. Is this a normal result of this disease? Are there any adjustments I can make to help remedy this?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013