Diagnosed with lewy body dementia, on WellbutrinXl, Rivatigmine, Zopliclone. Paranoid, constantly upset, feeling worse. Opinions ?

My mother 87 has been diagnosedd with lewy body dementia . She has been on wellbutrinXl,300mg once daily ,rivatigmine once daily3mgand zopliclone 3.5 mg at nite. for at least 3 years. She is very paranoid (theft issues ) and is constanly waiting for a train(missing it, or it left with out her). These days it seems she is constantly upset. I would like to take her off all her meds. I do not think they are helping. I guess part of me even believes they are the cause or mking her worse. Her MD says he will not take her off any of the drugs. She would more than likely get worse. Please give me your opinion Thank you so much.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013