Diagnosed with leukocytosis, severe anaemia. having heavy bleeding between periods, headaches, backpain, lower abdominal swelling, frequent urination. Suggestions?

I m having very heavy bleeding and between periods it smells like after you have a baby weird Severe head aches Sharp severe waves of lower back pain radiating to front abdomen, up to left abdomen under left breast, and down front of both legs Swelling in lower abdomen and feet Changes in bowel movements color and frequency Frequent urination Some brown spotting between periods as well Swollen lymph nodes that have not gone away for six months Night sweats Diagnosed with Leukocytosis without knowing the cause and I have severe anemia no cause is known I m 25 years old not on any medications generally otherwise in good condition I ve had three children in three years all healthy
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013