Diagnosed with letian plantitis, having painful blisters all over her body. Can you give me the correct spelling so I can research information?

I am a mental health therapist and my client said that she has been diagnosed with letian plantitis (spelling probably wrong) which is a rare skin disease and I am trying to find out information. They have found nothing that works to treat her. It involves painful blisters all over her body. Can you give me the correct spelling so I can research information?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012