Diagnosed with left ovarian cyst. Having coil, pelvic pain, tiredness, moodiness. Also, clotting, brown vaginal discharge, stomach ache. Suggestions?

Hi I have been diagnosed with my left ovary containing a complex cyst 45mmx36mmx41mm with mixed echoes, I have a coil, pelvic pain and lower back pain, always tired, moody and have either heavy clotting or dark brown vaginal discharge ( the bleeding has got better since having the coil placed) but always have that dull stomach ache. could you explain more about the cyst please. my ca125 came back normal at 24
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013