Diagnosed with left bundle branch block. Done echocardiogram. Can I have a normal life?

Dear Dr. I have been diagnosed with LBBB . As pere the most recent 2D ECHO report, my Mitral and Aortic valves are normal. No. MVP. LA/LV normal sized. No significant regional LV wall motion abnormality seen. Fair LV systolic function. LVEF is 55%. RV is normal size with fair RV systolic function. No pericardial effusion seen. No LA/LV clot. IVC are normal sized. Kindly let me know, the actual condition of my heart . The LVEF is reported to be 55%. Is it a reson for big concern? How can I improve my LVEF? What precautions should I take in my daily life?
Asked On : Sun, 10 Mar 2013