Diagnosed with klebsiella pneumoniae and GBS, took treatment. Symptoms returned. Waiting for lab results. Suggestions?

I was recently dx with klebsiella pneumoniae and GBS, and was treated with Bactrium DS for 14 days BID. After a couple weeks the previous symptoms returned. Due to surgical history, I believe that the infection is in my uterus and possible surrounding areas, but the Dr. I ve only seen twice due to a recent move won t even consider or listen to my thoughts . I know that I m not a physician but I do know me. I think the infection is affecting my tendons and am worried. Should I seek out another Dr. ASAP or wait for the most recent lab results to come back? Do I need to wait for my menstrual cycle to be over?
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012