Diagnosed with kidney stones. Severe pain. Is there any medication stronger than narcos?

Ive been diagnosed with kidney stones and they r very very painful my doc had gave me 40 narcos about 3 weeks ago . They sumwhat helped with the pain but now theyre gone and he wont perscribed anything..i called this morning to make a same day appt bkuz ive been missing skool/nterviews due to this pain. And my appt to c an urologist isnt till march....do u think my doc will perscribe more pain meds today? & is there something more effective then narcos?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013