Diagnosed with kidney stone, have small pain above right groin, blood test shows low Bilrubin. Is pain related to bilrubin?

Good Morning Dr., My name is Kishore, male 33 yrs My total bilrubin is 1.7 mg/dl, direct bilrubin 0.39 mg/dl and indirect bilrubin is 1.31 mg/dl, sgpt is 19 and sgot 18.2, total protein 7.2 albumin 4.4, globulin 2.8 and alkhaline phosphate is 67.9, i am worried about bilrubin value, i have diagonised with kidney stone 3 yr back Physician asked me to drink plenty of water, last 3 yrs i didnt check again and i didnt got any pain aswell, now a days i have small pain above my right groin. is this related to bilrubin or any other issues
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013