Diagnosed with kidney stone, have pain in upper left abdomen, below chest, advise of continuing Cystone, K-2. Suggestion?

Doctor, Three months back I was diagnosed of Kidney stone (7mm) in my left side. I was asked to take Cystone twice daily which I have taken for three months now. Now, I am having pain in left side upper abdomen , below the chest , and intermittent pains below that area also. Is my problem aggravating? The local Surgeon has advised to continue Cystone and added K-2 solution and Drotin tablets. What should I do? Should I continue with the medicines or go for specialised treatment?
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012