Diagnosed with kidney stone, have lower abdominal pain, scanty period flow. What is the cause?

HI, I ve been advised that I have a kidney stone in the right kidney, and now it seems to be down close to my bladder , because pain is situated in my lower right abdomen . I had my period which lasted for 3 days, the 4th day was no blood . then the 5th day, i masturbated and i bled for the entire day. during the sixth day, no blood. masturbated and then the blood is bright and flowing once again. is the kidney stone and vaginal blood linked in some way? i m pretty scared. my tummy is pretty bloated and swollen but no pain except for the right side pain. help!
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  20 Awaiting Answer