Diagnosed with keratoconus. Not able to hold lens since the shape of cornea became cone shaped. Homeopathic treatment?

Hello Doctor, My son aged 24 is patient of keratoconus .When he was about 10-11 years old it was come to our notice that his eyesight is weak .we consulted eye specialist and he recommend glasses.My son used glasses for about 4 years but his number was increasing then a doctor said that my son is facing an eye disease keratoconus and for this disease he recommend hard lenses .Now he is using hard lenses.When he start these lenses he remain comfortable for about 4 years after that his cornea become cone type and off & on his lenses fell down.Presently he use soft lenses and on these soft lenses he use hard lens. Soft lenses are uses just to grip the hard lens,but this method is also not useful because still lenses fell down. Doctor is there any treatment in homeopathy which can repair the cornea and its shape comes in normal position and my son get rid of from lenses Regards, Najam ul Hassan Rizvi.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013