Diagnosed with jaundice. Bilirubin levels not decreasing. Diagnosed as gilbert's syndrome.Passing yellow urine. Solution?

sir, i was diagnosed with jaundice a month ago. My biluribin and direct biluribin level have reached upto 2.4 and 1.3 respectively.these levels are not coming down and my doctor is saying that i m suffering from gilbert s syndrome . The problem i m facing now is that my urine is coming very much yellowish and i feel like taking cold drinks .i was prescribed with udiliv 150 and renerve tab by my doctor. please tell me weather or not my billuribin levels come to normal? i m very much worries about it.i m also told not to do any tyring job but i can not live without spending one hour playing sports daily. what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013