Diagnosed with irbbb, have dizziness, breathing difficulty with tachycardia. Is IRBBB a permanent condition?

I have been diagnosed with irbbb after being at a party and consuming massive amounts of alcohol and some other substances. I have been feeling dizzyness and lightheadedness with difficulties in breatbing for about four days after that with tachychardia 120 bpm in first two days. Is IRBBB a permanent condition, and am I going to be able to function normally in terms of training etc? I am a sprinter, 21 years old
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013