Diagnosed with intestinal worms, bacterial infection. Took medicine, antbiotic. Still have pains. Reason?

I have been diagnosed with intestinal worms and a secondary bacterial infection . I started the worm medicine on Sunday and finished the three day dose and I started my antibiotic (250 mg) of citpro on Monday night and was prescribed 2x a day for 3 days. I am still having pulling sharp pains in my stomach and I m wondering if all the worms may not be dead or if the citpro is not working on my infection. So far no fever , but I haven t had a fever during this entire sickness (even when I was defeating large amounts of blood )
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013