Diagnosed with inflammation of the thyroid gland. Hyoechic lesion on lobe. Recommend a solution?

hello doctor so the problem is we took my grandma to an ENT specialist and he diagnosed her with inflammation of the thyroid gland and he ordered a echography the echo showed that there a hyoechic lesion on the right lobe with adenopathy he prescribed antibiotic for 10 days and said to come after the dose is finished the dose finished yesterday my grandma began to feel normal and the swelling went down however today she is feeling a very severe pain on the right side of the neck that radiates to her right arm she is diabetic HTN controlled any recommendation about this ?
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013