Diagnosed with infiltrating lobular breast cancer, had lymph nodes removed. Had bilateral mastectomy. Suggest?

I was diagnosed with infiltrating lobular breast cancer . 3 lymph nodes were removed and only 1 contained a minute amount of cancerous cells. I had a bilateral mastectomy about 6 weeks ago. I have recently learned that my prolactin level is elevated (161) and after a CT scan I learned that I have swollen lymph nodes in my stomach. What does this mean? Should I be concerned about any of this?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013