Diagnosed with idiopathic sterility, developed fundal myoma, endometrial polyp after myomectomy. Will surgery increase pregnancy chances?

Hi Doctor, I am 33 years old and married but we were diagnosed a couple with idiopathic sterility.I underwent myomectomy in 2009 jan and now my Gynaecologist says that I have developed a fundal myoma and also an endometrial polyp .I would like to know if the surgery to remove the myoma and polyp would hepl me.And also will they increase the chance of me getting pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012