Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, urethral mass at tip of penis, advised excision. Now having pulmonary embolism. Suggestions?

Hello Dr, I m 31M . undergone LEFT PCNL with RGC under GA in 2010. Gog married in 2010.In 2011 I have been digonised with Hypothyroidism and was on extorin 150 mg for 1 yr now taking 0.5 mg for last 2 months. After few days of enjoying the happy married life i noticed urethenl mass at penis tip and now adviced excision of urethenl mass. Im now having problem of PE. Pls guide
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012