Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, high cholesterol and hypertensive. Feeling weak and fatigued after medication. What to do?

Hi I am 56 years old. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and high cholesterol and hypertensive. I am taking multivitamins with 500mg vit c and calcium , losartan 50mg for maintenance, Thyrax 100mg and was advised to take simvastation 40mg for 3 months but after 2 months with a month interval then I have suddenly experienced severe weakness and fatigue. It was also difficult to breath when I do simple activities. I had sgpt test and urinalysis sgpt result was they said 15 times higher which is 847. My Urinalysis has +2 protein and fine granular casts of 1-2, I also have RBC in urine which is 4-6. Do I need to go to emergency room for admission? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012