Diagnosed with hypothyroidism, PCOS, taking Thyroxin, Primolut N, Rejumet. No weight loss. Why ?

Hello Doctor. Months ago I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and polycystic ovaries. My Gynecologist prescribed Thyroxin tablets for hypothyroidism and Primolut N for my irregular periods (I was bleeding non stop for three months and that was said to have been triggered due to Hypothyroidism.) and the last time I met her, about 5 months ago, she prescribed Rejumet for PCODs. I dont see much difference in my weight loss despite all my efforts to lose weight such as proper diet and regular exercises. What exactly is going on with me?.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012