Diagnosed with hyperthyroidism. On medication. No improvement in enlarged thyroid, thyroid hormones. Suffering from prostatomegaly. Both inter-related?

Dear Doctor , My Husband is age 59, is a diagnosed Hyperthyroid Patient On Propyl Thiouracil 600mg tds & Propranolol 80mg bd from 1998. Size of Thyroid gland is not reducing and the thyroid hormones are not returning to normal. Now he is suffering from Prostratomegaly. Is there any connection between both diseases? He is not in a condition for surgery due to Hyper Thyroidsm. What to do? Can I have your consultation regarding this online please. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013